5.8.10

Meringue of despair.

It was with some trepidation I put it in my mouth. Turned out to be nothing so much as a meringue of despair and angst. Light, fluffy, just a bit crunchy, but ultimately unsatisfactory. A total waste of the money used to buy ingredients.

Luckily I had the 1ooth installment of VM to sooth my shattered nerves, and smooth over that that metaphorical furry toothed feeling and appease those who had loved me.

In the future I recommend not taking up the opportunity to share the kitchen with anyone who wears a holocaust coat and folds sugar into egg whites with a scythe.

3 comments:

  1. I like my blogs black, like my men

    ReplyDelete
  2. That may point out one thing with regards to changing sociable norms,In . mentioned Bakken, "but it will speak far more to the fact that Future is that this place that you really desire to feel like a living, respiration planet that you might want to continually return to.
    .
    Buy Runescape Gold

    Cheap Runescape Gold

    ReplyDelete