21.7.10

Day 1 at the conference

Hi all,
Well Praise the Lord I am here in California and have just finished day 1 of the "Hem of his garment" healing conference. It has been a truly uplifting and healing day indeed! The food is incredible! They have flown in a bunch of chefs from a 3rd world country to give them a great opportunity for well paid work. Who would have thought Mexico was poor, I had no idea! The chefs are earning $7US an hour, triple what they would earn in Mexico, I bet they are thanking God for this blessing! They didn't serve anything organic :( I'm sure I can survive 5 days of non-organic food can't I!

I really felt the presence of the lord today, awesome! We began the day with an awesome prayer meeting. I prayed really hard for unexpected gifts in the mail and debt reduction for my husbands business, I felt the Lord confirm the need for us to expand without introducing new staff, hello new Lexus 4WD!

We then had a break for morning tea. God bless Bethel Church! Not only do they employ Mexican chefs they also employed Mexico waiting and cleaning staff. I tried to speak to them and tell them I was from Australia, but they didn't seem to understand me, I think they speak another language in Mexico, not English.

We had another great section after morning tea with a bible teaching about the blessings and healing's God has promised us through the bible. I claimed those blessing as rightful child of Christ! Then it happened!

Pastor Danny Silk asked those of us to come forward who needed healing and prayer. I went straight up to the front and began weeping with excitement. Danny and his prayer team laid hand on me and I felt something warm and electric exactly where my womb would be. I closed my eyes and raised my hands and just praised Jesus for his healing powers, I thanked him for my unborn child. I knew a miracle had taken place. The whole room of people were overcome with emotion, everywhere people were receiving prayers and miracles were taking place. Just awesome!!

Prayer Points:

Repentance from poverty, small thinking and envy.
Courage to recognize opportunities and make wealth.
Abundance to bless the world and prudence to save and invest.
Revelation to pass on our wealth to our children's children.

So we declare that when the righteous prosper the city rejoices!

That first prayer point is so me at the moment. I feel that perhaps allot of my friends envy me. If this is you and you're reading this right now, its OK! Just confess your sin and God will forgive you. Awesome!!!

The first thing I am going to do after finishing this blog entry is have an hour long massage and a soak in the jacuzzi in my penthouse suite. I am really going to have to put myself first now I'm carrying a baby!

Next update tomorrow!
Yours in Christ
Susie

1 comment:

  1. Praise be!
    Save me a taco, Dels. For $7 an hour they'd bette be good!

    ReplyDelete