6.8.10

Back Home - bye bye California

Praise the Lord I'm back home! The conference was awesome! I was just so tired from my pregnancy that I was too tired to blog when I got home to my 5 Star hotel! All I could do was have an in-room massage and order some room service.
Everyone at the conference heard about my miracle pregnancy, people were thanking Jesus and praying for me, I really felt the spirit moving. One woman was quite shocked when I told her that I was 47. I look really good for my age so I have always just told people that I was 10 years younger, I really do look it, awesome! She asked me if I knew positively I was pregnant. I told her the whole story, how I felt the actual miracle take place. She looked at me with real concern when I told her I hadn't had a positive pregnancy test. My sister in law, she always knew when she was pregnant and she once gave a negative urine test at the doctors! She still insisted she was pregnant and sure enough, her son was born 37 weeks later!
That woman, Angela, she asked me if I had other children. I told her how my husband and I had never had the Lords blessing when it came to children. She kept close to me after that. I didn't really like her like I would a friend, but she gave me her home phone number and asked me to call her when I returned back to Oz, some Christians are a little fruity but I'm sure her hearts in the right place!
My doctor was so surprised when I told him the whole "miracle" story! He just sat there taking notes quietly with a serious look on his face. I used this opportunity to tell him about the salvation that Jesus can offer, I can witness for the Lord with the best of them. He took some blood and told me he would have the results the next day.
Can I tell you how shocked I was when the result was negative! I ordered another blood test, that test was negative too! I know a miracle had happened, I mean I was there! When I had my ovaries removed at 26 I was told I would never be able to have children but Jesus offers hope and miracles, Praise the Lord!
I went home and did some research and read that you must not have hot baths and soft cheeses when your pregnant. I did both of those things so I can only assume that's why the pregnancy didn't stick. I'm sure the Lord forgives me for being so foolish and not avoiding things that could destroy his miracle.
My husband took the news really well. He was very supportive and even had a special memorial plaque made up for our little girl (I just new I was having a daughter). I feel sad some days but I know its all part of the Lords plan.
Prayer Points -
Angelic Visitations
Dreams and Visions
Declarations, Visitations and Devine Manifestations
Blessing and increase
Expenses decrease
Blessing and increase
Thankyou for your prayers, we got the new Lexus! We also manage to offload 10% of our employees and push the workload up slightly for our staff who were lucky enough to keep their jobs. My husband and I really take our roles as community leaders very seriously.
Were back to California soon to attend a "prosperous soul" conference, all about Jesus blessing you financially, AMEN!!
Yours in Christ
Suzy

6 comments:

  1. That Susie is an idjit. You don't need prayers to get pregnant sans womb, you need a holy relic that you can smoke rolled up with ginseng.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im with you anonymous, that fictional idiot Suzie sucks the big one. I love the getting pregnant via smoking something with Ginseng; I'll be all over that like a hot flannel. Will check out your blog too Jack.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WTF? A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum proves that faith cures nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ... and yet an accidental stroll through a church proves that craziness is insanely reassuring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice lirics. great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great, loved it

    ReplyDelete