25.8.09

notes

I liked X's last note.

note = note

I keep stuffing those two up. Poops.

Huh??? I guess it did seem bad but I had an explanation if anyone should care to listen.

Oh no oh no oh no. Fortune telling, never did anyone any good m' laddy.

Riddled with insecurities and codes!!!! Manipulative. Stuffed her up for good. Was real quiet, and then came out of my shell, like. Some of it was beautiful. A beautiful picture, show you how beautiful you are. And then WHAM. Cut you down to size. All the capitaliSation done for you. Man, too easy. No excuses. Man. Have you been on the grass? 'cos seriously man, you smell. You have no sense of civility about you, and yet you don't care. Fascinating. You really are rather fascinating: a fasssssscinatingspecimen.

4 comments:

  1. Lily, remind me never to pick a fight with you. I reckon debating you would be like trying to punch a dream.

    So captivating, so interpretation-able. Awesome stuff, man. Welcome back to VM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sometimes I think you write floating around with no gravity lily, am I onto something, are you up there, should I go outside and wave to the stars?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too right, don't pick a stoush with me, Stoush - I just make shit up and go round in circles til my opponent's worn down. And Delilah! I wish; how cool would that be!

    ReplyDelete