20.5.10

Behold

Thou shalt behold
The order of the day
Bear witness
To the flicking of tongues
Traversing of pliant hands
Skillful in their giving of pleasure
Lips upon thy heaving breast
Commensing of a great pumping
Panting and a thrusting
Sturdy member driving into thy moist chasm
Hands firmly around thy waist
Until bountiful cries
Proclaim the zenith of our passion




Hello to my heart
My heart that is open
To swallow up this beautiful feeling
Soaking up the intensity
Penetrating my body
And through my veins
My heart that is pumping
Lust for you my friend
Trust in this
For all is real
Alive and wanting

2 comments:

  1. let the erotic poetry games begin!!! Love Diddles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it just me, or did it get a little blue in here? Welcome aboard, Kat. Dels, in the words of Mr David Bowie: duplicate and elaborate.

    ReplyDelete