24.9.09

I met him once

When my alarm goes off at 4am I guess it only takes around 33 seconds for me to start loathing all those tarts out there. They get up and smear that shit all over there faces trying to make themselves look like the fucking sluts they are but none of those bitches even fucking notice me. They dont even look at me, you'd think I was just fucking invisible. I said to one once "dont fucking act like you dont want to talk to me, like you're too good for me, just fucking look at yourself...". That was another pub Ive been asked not to return too, again. I try and not let those thoughts start off but once they're off I cant fucking stop em.
I deliver milk to the people. They need the milk and they can count on me. Every day I get up, whether its freezing fucking cold or too hot to sleep from the night before, I get up and I deliver. Me and my old man have been doing this milk run since I was 15. I left school then. I kept falling asleep in class and my fucking teachers told me I had to make a "choice" about my future. Can you fucking believe that! Make a fucking "choice". What choices are out there for blokes like me?
I could never fucking get my head around reading, all the words jumped all over the shop, the bigger they got the more they jumped. And those girls. You tell me how the fuck a young kid is supposed to "study" when those bitches turn up to school, short fucking dresses, I mean some of them were so fucking short you could see they're fucking knickers! All I could think about was what was under those knickers. What was snug against those knickers. I could fucking taste it in my mouth, even though I had never tasted any. My dick would be rock hard nearly all day. They laughed at me then. Some of them even prickteased me. They soon fucking learnt not to do that again. I fucking left school. I took up my milk run and Im proud.
My dad and I we run the milk run with clock work precision. I get up at 4am, I dont have to get changed because I wear my milk run clothes to bed to save time in the morning, pretty fucking smart of me. I then drink my warm milo, I warm it up in the microwave over 2 settings to get it exactly how I like it. I brush my teeth and head out the door at around 4.14am.
We, dad and I, pick up the milk from the depot and begin the run. We dont even need to talk anymore. We each know what we have to do so theres none of that bullshit, chitty fucking chat going on between us 2. We just do the job. Reliable and on time. Not that that counts for much these days.
While I sit there driving the van in silence I just think of all those bitches and what they will do when they get up. You know, I just think of what God must think of those disgusting bitches, the secretarys are the worst offenders. Whores, the fucking lot of them. I pray to God to destroy these vile bitches, I pray but to be honest, I dont see God doing much about things.
I spoke to my pastor at church about my true feelings about secretarys once. The stupid cunt prayed that God would help soothe my anger and reveal the seed of my hatred! How the fuck he got his job! A fucking joke! I smiled politely and walked off. I go to church for God, not to fucking make friends or fit in. Thats the truth, I know that I dont fit anywhere.
Sometimes, I head out at night on my own and I just run and run and run. I never know where I will end up but I always find someone interesting to watch at the end of my run. Some people out there live good christian lives. They dont fucking let there little kids sit there while there mum smashes all the plates in the cupboard and then makes there dad clean it all up like it was all his fault. I watch families who get along. They can sit together. They can talk.
I know I never will. Its all those bitches, those fucking secretarys with their lipstick, their blusher, their mascara, their high heels. Whores. The fucking lot of them.

1 comment:

  1. Whoa. Angry! and a bit creepy. Who the hell are you channeling, Dels? Who ever it is, job well (convincingly) done.

    ReplyDelete